Looking for work in Virtual and Augmented Reality? Come work for us….
VR / AR Software Developer
oneVR Pty Ltd is a Western Australian-based software development company specialising in augmented reality and virtual reality applications. Our main focus covers property, products, online sales, and commercial applications.
Our team specialise in developing conversion base applications, tracking applications, and virtual/augmented experiences for mobile applications. Our Mission is to build a strong and sustainable company geared to pushing the boundaries of how we use virtual technology in our communication of information.
We’re currently looking to expand and seeking interest from developers locally and internationally. We’re looking for developers open to a challenge and keen to work with a creative and fast moving company to create new industries, by changing the world, as we know it.
The VR / AR software developer position is a role supporting the project manager and lead developer in the development and execution of client projects. In executing this role the VR / AR software developer is expected to maintain high levels of confidentiality and personal integrity. It is expected that role will grow over time and as the business continues to meet its growth objectives.
- Assisting with mobile application development.
- Assisting with virtual headset application development.
- Developing virtual simulations.
- Optimising and compressing virtual models.
- Assisting with development scopes, including development execution plans.
- Provide strategic input on all develop projects.
- Assist with ongoing management applications.
- Work with project management software. (Atlassian based)
- Work with creative agencies and clients in a professional manner.
- Advanced knowledge in most of the below technologies (Not all required – training can be supplied)
- C# (specifically Unity Script version of C#) experience
- UI hookup through Unity’s UI display system
- 3D Model file handling specifically 3DS Max to FBX
- 3D Model compression
- 3D Model animation handling in Unity
- Ability to optimise models in 3DSMax for use in real-time simulation.
- Experience with Vuforia for use with AR applications
- VR experience with at least the Oculus Rift with ability to configure a system from scratch to work with Unity and Rift
- Sound management via Unity scenes and scripting
- Texture compression and management
- Unity Scene management
- Input management skills for keyboard, mouse, controller and touch devices
- Ability to build to iOS and Android via Unity.
- WebGL experience desirable
- Understanding of user interaction for 2D, 3D, AR and VR environments
- Proactive approach and ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Professional communication skills;
- Attention to detail, a keen sense of responsibility, and the ability to multi-task;
- Be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Able to balance between high and low pressure-working situations.
What we offer:
oneVR’s focus is on you and your development; we achieve this by providing flexible work/life balance, staff incentives, career and personal development. If this is the type of environment where you will excel, then we want to hear from you!
Send your application to info@oneVR.com.au
If you want more information about our company or go to www.oneVR.com.au or email Rebecca@oneVR.com.au for more information.